AnimeWorldWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new world of fighintg of anime battles love and hate all in one with the master of the anime world you can be hero and fight for the right things or turn over to the dark powers and kill everything in your way only you have the power to pick your path

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm
Latest topics
» Animedimensions
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am by Sky Dragon

» Bleach site here for the RP
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am by Sky Dragon

» Nicholas
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:40 am by Sky Dragon

» Battle with the Space Dragon
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:35 am by Barudon

» going through the dorms
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:40 pm by Wing Destiny

» Albin master training
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm by R.P.S

» Fairy Tail Core
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 am by Wing Destiny

» Lost in the snow
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 am by john

» Come and Talk
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:24 am by john

» Exploring the Snow Village
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:22 am by Kairi Kotone

» Hanging out by the dorm
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 pm by Dark Ice Dragon

» Looking to hang with Shiryu
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am by Sky Dragon

» Need a training buddy
Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 am by Mukuro

» Expedition
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am by Dark Ice Dragon

» Akio's Training
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm by BlueWarrior

» Akio vs. Froila
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm by BlueWarrior

» Sorry to everybody
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm by Froila

» Byakuran vs?
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 am by Wing Destiny

» Sho the kasaikage
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:13 am by Demon Eyes

» Bored is a sin
Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:07 am by Moon

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Ezalthir (920)
Attempting to see shiryu Vote_lcapAttempting to see shiryu Voting_barAttempting to see shiryu Vote_rcap 
Sky Dragon (892)
Attempting to see shiryu Vote_lcapAttempting to see shiryu Voting_barAttempting to see shiryu Vote_rcap 
john (725)
Kairi Kotone (661)
Wing Destiny (645)
Dark Ice Dragon (599)
Lion (497)
Rin (490)
Froila (449)
Tea (426)

Attempting to see shiryu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
john
Loner
Loner
john

master : 500

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu Left_bar_bleue1/100Attempting to see shiryu Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)
race/type: unknown

Attempting to see shiryu Empty
PostSubject: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:33 pm

john appeard at the front of the kage house. "freeze!" a ninja called out. john sees the army "awww..." "you are wanted by lord shiryu come quite and no harm will come get roudy...oh your asking for it!" john thinks for a moment"ill go quite" "very wise choice" the ninjas take john to shiryu "lord shiryu this trash is here to be decapated!" kicks john to the floor "thanks for the push ace..."
Back to top Go down
http://john.forumj.biz
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

master : 526

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempting to see shiryu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
race/type: demon

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:58 pm

Shiryu sat in a chair in the room with his eyes close and purple and white robe "What do you want John"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu Left_bar_bleue1/100Attempting to see shiryu Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 am

john looks at shiryu as the guards leave "just wanted to see hows the throne man i mean i spoke to zeo the other day and he said being king rules,how about you dude?"
Back to top Go down
Snow Tiger

Snow Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Zombies jump through the windows all kids or Shiryu ninja some other ninja came in to help but were taken out in a few seconds by the zombies "Power seal on" a voice said and the earth be came a little heavyer the powers being sealed
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:50 am

"awww what timeing.." looks at shiryu "well man if your ready im ready" gets ready to fight but backs off a bit
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:
Attempting to see shiryu Left_bar_bleue0/0Attempting to see shiryu Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Shiryu grab the sword and cut them in pieces in seconds "Lets go kill"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:12 pm

"perfect i was looking for some fun" draws out a super bow and begins to shot at the zombies repeatedly
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm

"Of all the shit you could got a bow?" Shiryu couldn't believe he with a swing of his sword a demonic blast destory the zombies he look at the sword and smile
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:29 pm

"ay then ill get something better!" pulls out a heaven and hell guns and shoots up all the zombies "ha take that how you like me now!"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Shiryu left John there and disappear from that area
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:54 pm

"great he leaves when it gets good" shoots up the rest of the zombies then looks around to see if there were any left "nope clear" walks around to see if there were any more left and to see where shiryu ran off to
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Shiryu stood on top of the tellest building out of village and stab his sword into a heavenly area engulf everything and turn the zombies back to pepople and all of his dead warriors alive again he look at them he jump down putting his sword away
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

looks at shiryu "show off.." whispers under his voice "well now that that is out of the way hey we can have that nice conversation i was looking forward to in a nice table with some tea?,or would you prefer hot chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Shiryu punch John into a near by rock "Remember before watch your mouth" he let out what look like a smile and turn around "Lets get a drink"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:15 pm

"ouch...right..." rubs his head and walks behind shiryu "so shiryu how has being kage been man?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm

"Its not that bad" Shiryu saw the people happy and waving to him saying thank you "Don't get paper work"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

"haha easy work just got to say what goes wait not even to make a law?"
as they walked into town he looked around "so what we getting my treat for old times "
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Shiryu look up at a tall building "I'm the kage what do I pay for"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm

"oh true so your free eh i knew that" walks in the building "so what dose this place have man?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm

"Everything" Shiryu walk in sat in a chair at a table
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm

"cool alright then i want some Lemonade hope theres is better then mine" john laughed sitting at the table with shiryu
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Shiryu shook his head and close his eyes the waiter came he already had Shiryu and John's drink
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 am

"thank you kindly sir" john bows right quick and takes a sip of the lemonade "well done its great what did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Sky Dragon
Demon Dragon Master
Demon Dragon Master
Sky Dragon

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:21 pm

Shiryu had a glass of something blue it was cold with a piece of an apple with ice cream on the top of it "Seki"
Back to top Go down
john
Loner
Loner
john

Character sheet
weridness:

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm

"interesting maybe i will try that another time" he smiles looking around "nice town i see shiryu can keep the town nice and clean but can't keep his room nice and clean" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempting to see shiryu   Attempting to see shiryu Empty

Back to top Go down

Attempting to see shiryu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next